decastror Posted Monday at 11:54 PM decastror Posted Monday at 11:54 PM Hi everyone and Admins, I am posting this here because the level of incompetence from support has reached a point where it is impossible to stay quiet. I was dealing with a persistent system issue on my account. Instead of fixing it, a support agent explicitly instructed me to make a new deposit, assuring me that this would trigger the system fix and solve the issue. I trusted their staff, did exactly what I was told, and made the deposit. And what happened? NOTHING. It completely failed, the issue remains, and now my money was deposited based on completely false information given by their own support. It is absurd to see a platform where support staff tells users to put their OWN MONEY into the system to "test" a bug, only for it to fail and leave the user stranded. I followed every single step I was told to do, and all I got was bad guidance and a bigger problem. Attached are all the screenshots proving the wrong instructions given by support and the failed result. Link to comment https://invision.prod.aws.1winforum.com/topic/2117-support-gave-false-instructions-deposit-failed-and-still-no-solution-%E2%80%94-in-progress/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
decastror Posted Monday at 11:57 PM decastror Posted Monday at 11:57 PM 379762198 my user ID Link to comment https://invision.prod.aws.1winforum.com/topic/2117-support-gave-false-instructions-deposit-failed-and-still-no-solution-%E2%80%94-in-progress/#findComment-16808 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alice 1win Posted Tuesday at 06:53 AM Alice 1win Posted Tuesday at 06:53 AM 6 hours ago, decastror said: 379762198 my user ID Hello there! Please send me your request number, if one has already been provided to you, so I can review the existing case and continue with the next step. Link to comment https://invision.prod.aws.1winforum.com/topic/2117-support-gave-false-instructions-deposit-failed-and-still-no-solution-%E2%80%94-in-progress/#findComment-16810 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.