Pibe Milanga Posted 8 hours ago Pibe Milanga Posted 8 hours ago Hi, my account was unfairly blocked after I filed a complaint regarding a transfer. Eight days went by with no change in my situation, so I kept "pestering" them about my case—albeit respectfully. Afterward, when I tried to log in, I found I was blocked. I questioned and challenged this—since the block was clearly neither legal nor right—and was told to email them so they could respond and clear up the matter. Their reply claimed I was permanently blocked at my own request; I have the chat logs, and that never happened. I went back to support for an explanation and was told I was blocked due to illegal activity originating from my account—meaning they couldn't even get their stories straight. I am truly outraged; it makes me feel like I don't matter at all. I chose a platform like this because of its track record and global reputation—precisely to avoid issues like this—yet I ended up in this horrible situation. I’m attaching a screenshot of the lies they told, and I have all the chat logs if anyone needs them. I hope none of you have to go through this. Regards. Link to comment https://invision.prod.aws.1winforum.com/topic/2112-illegal-support-action-%E2%80%94-in-progress/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alice 1win Posted 7 hours ago Alice 1win Posted 7 hours ago Hello there! Please send me your ID and the request number, if one has already been provided to you, so I can review the existing case and continue with the next step. Link to comment https://invision.prod.aws.1winforum.com/topic/2112-illegal-support-action-%E2%80%94-in-progress/#findComment-16768 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.